Table of Thanks - 11.5.2020

My daily prayer @ the Gathering Tree is, Father empty me of myself and let me see your plan. 

Immediately I saw a large wooden table and little by little it was being filled in the spirit with a beautiful and colorful bountiful meal. Once the table was full to overflowing with the most glorious meal my eyes had ever seen. I saw the people coming and I heard laughter and happiness and amazing conversation. It was one big happy family in Christ enjoying a meal and one another. 

I know that God is giving me wisdom nuggets to hold fast to with a hope that this place will bear much fruit in the right time.

wow!

Here are some photo's that I looked for on what I was seeing. Before this vision I did see the large wooden table, but meals were served like a sit down meal. This was a Table with about 3 inch sides all around it to hold the bounty in so it would not fall off the table. It was food for many. His ways are so different from our own, and why daily I have to ask for His clear direction. This Blueprint as it is coming to fruition daily is the work of His hands, His idea's and His grace. I am just writing the vision and sharing it openly with all that He is calling forth, for such a time as this.




the people who gathered were happy and joy filled



1 comment:

  1. right after i wrote this i was given this by Joel Osteen "You have royal blood flowing through your veins. You have the DNA of Almighty God. You are wearing a crown of favor. It’s time for you to reign."

    Click here to watch, "Your Time to Reign": http://YouTube.com/JoelOsteen

    ReplyDelete