Favor and getting a little closer to the land

Today we decided to take a road trip, we passed Blueprint 2 God and as always, I prayed that God give me clear direction. The place feels so right, as if we are already there. About a mile or 2 down the road a Tree fell and was blocking the road, it was small but still to heavy to move. There was a family on the opposite side of the road just coming home from a 2-3 hour drive and was almost home. If she had to back up and detour it would take them another hour to get home. So, we left to go back home to get a saw. On our way home, Charlie Joe was weed eating that land, and my husband knew him, he does maintenance on this property. 

So, this was no  detour this was God's way to help me to get in and meet some people and see more of this amazing Blueprint. God is so good. 

After that we went back, he sawed the tree and many people were now on their way. What a blessing. Thank you God, your so Good to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment