10.31.2020 Daily Prayer and the stepping stones


In my prayer time, I asked God to completely empty me of my thoughts and my ways, and to fill me full to overflowing with only His vision for this Blueprint. I asked for His help with clear direction and for me to know and understand His will to be done in this place. I said "Let it be established with Your grace and let it be Yours for Your purpose and Your glory.

Then the vision came. I saw many people gathered around the Gathering Tree and holding hands in a large circle around it, praying and asking for His will to be done for that day and to give us all clear direction and purpose as we move into our day. As we were praying I could see people walking up and joining into the circle. Then I saw rings and rings of people around that Tree in prayer for His will be done.

I asked our Father who is in heaven how that many people could be in this place at the same time. He told me that the vision was showing me all the people whose lives would be touched and in the Spirit daily they would be gathering around that tree no matter where they were in the world. wow!



Then I saw very detailed stepping stones on the ground leading into the house of 24/7/365 worship and on the stones was carved worship verses to read as you are walking to enter. Once you enter, you choose a color from an ink pad and you place your hand on the pad and then place your handprint upon the wall. After you are there and worshipping in spirit and in truth you write on your hand print the message you were given from God. wow again. 

I love this vision, thank you God, thank you so much!

Follow me on Bloglovin ~ https://www.bloglovin.com/@blueprint4god

1 comment: