11.2.2020 Daily Prayer

I asked God to empty me of my thoughts and my ways and to fill me full to overflowing with His grace and vision for the Blueprint. I said give me your eyes to see (and immediately I heard the word New Jerusalem) but my mind thought I would say Blueprint. So, I asked God to give me clarity of this vision because I use to get visions all the time, but could never discern them, so I asked God to interpret what the vision means this day and then I saw the Tree's on the land filled with small birds like sparrows and finches, but they were laying very large eggs and God told me that He will turn the small into Big things of abundance. One egg will hatch a dozen birds (Abundance) and once the egg is hatched it immediately opens and the birds fly out, not to be nurtured and time taken like before, He said time is speeding up and we will be seeing changes coming forth. So be aware and be prepared for His coming.


No comments:

Post a Comment