Well done good and faithful servant - 11.29.2020

Today at the Gathering Tree for prayer, after asking our Father to empty me of my will and fill me full with His ways, I heard Him say again to me "Well done good and faithful servant" I then saw hands working on a pottery wheel making amazing pottery, the coffee mugs were embossed with Blueprint 2 God. Then I saw Horses galloping and running and children playing and laughing and in my own mind I was wondering, "what am I seeing?" and as I was thinking that thought God said this will all be apart of me, there will be many things that take place here. There will be many people with artistic talent. I see it all working out according to His plan, He will be the Master of the Blueprint. He will watch over this land and His people. His Spirit will reign upon that place. I saw people who could and had the means to donate to this place doing that, I saw people who had nothing coming and enjoying a meal, I saw all types of people wealthy and poor there with no barriers. Everyone is treated the same, everyone has worth. Everyone is Loved. 


1 John 3 - What marvelous love the Father has extended to us! Just look at it we’re called children of God! That’s who we really are. But that’s also why the world doesn’t recognize us or take us seriously, because it has no idea who he is or what he’s up to. But friends, that’s exactly who we are: children of God. And that’s only the beginning. Who knows how we’ll end up! What we know is that when Christ is openly revealed, we’ll see him and in seeing him, become like him. All of us who look forward to his Coming stay ready, with the glistening purity of Jesus’ life as a model for our own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment