This Blueprint is BIGGER then me - 12.20.2020

My husband and I read books together and have discussions together about what we read, to learn from one another. Today, we were reading from a book called Experiencing God from the expanded and revised edition by Henry and Richard Blackaby we were in Chapter 5 which shared the 7 realities of experiencing God and He brought back to my mind the things He had taught me back in the 90's that were so relevant to my life today. He taught me to know and to hear His voice without questioning and to obey immediately.

One day as I was going to eat an egg, I heard His voice say "Don't eat the egg" well, I was perplexed for months till I learned the lesson. I would ask God all kinds of questions about why? What I learned during this lesson was not to question what I know He is saying to me, to just listen. 

My next lesson was to obey what He spoke to me. I was living in a tropical state at the time, and just got down to the pool to swim and get a tan. I placed my towel down and put my lotion on and layed there a bit till I got to hot and went in for a swim, right after I entered the water and swam 1 lap I heard God say for me to get out of the pool and to go upstairs and look up a specific company to send my manuscript of a book I was writing to. Well, I heard what He said, but thought in my own mind that I would do it later, and as I was thinking that He spoke the words "Now" so my lesson in obedience was to get it done. I followed His lead and did all that He said.

My lessons that year in my life was to listen and obey without questioning. 

Today, the Blueprint that I am sharing is bigger than me and in my own being I could never complete a task such as this. God brought to my memory what He did for Moses and how Moses parted the sea so the Israelites could cross on dry ground. Moses in his own strength could never do such a thing. It was God working thru Moses that did it. If we all were to listen and obey, His will would be completed upon this earth, just like He tells us it is already complete in heaven. 

So, my task is to listen and obey for His plans on this Blueprint for the land. He has already shown me more than I could ever complete on my own, and I know He is working behind the scenes because I told Him I would listen and obey for the journey He is taking me on to help our Hometown.

I feel in my heart that there are pockets of protection all around this earth and He is calling forth His people that can hear His voice and obey His plans to stand up and go where no man has gone before and to complete His will upon this earth for such a time as this.

No comments:

Post a Comment