Isaiah 49:2 “And made Me a polished shaft; In His quiver He has hidden Me."

Isaiah 49:2 “And made Me a polished shaft; In His quiver He has hidden Me."

Kelly, God has made you a polished shaft, an arrow that He will shoot out at His appointed time. You have been prepared and hidden away in His protected quiver. You have an anointing you have no idea you have. Like you, it has been hidden.

You will lack nothing. You will have volunteers. Everything you need is hidden in the kingdom realm next to you out of sight. It will never run out. Last night about 2:30 AM I laid in bed pondering your ranch vision and the business mechanics of it. How things would work from a practical standpoint. No corporation will be needed (corporations are the world’s way). It would be an interference if you had one. There will be no need to keep books or any business records so to speak. No need to take up an offering or ask for donations, that too is the world’s way.

The hardest part will be getting used to living in the kingdom realm with no restrictions. 

The last requirement for God’s people before they receive the promises of God, the Promised Land, is to enter into His rest. 

Joshua 3:13 "And it shall come to pass, as soon as the soles of the feet of the priests who bear the ark of the LORD, the Lord of all the earth, shall rest in the waters of the Jordan, that the waters of the Jordan shall be cut off, the waters that come down from upstream, and they shall stand as a heap." NKJV

It is important to note that the circumstances for crossing into their promised land was anything but favorable. It was harvest time. Which means the river Jordan was at flood stage.  Those carrying the Ark of the Covenant, the presence of God, had to stand in the turbulence and be at rest so those following could cross over into God’s promises. So it was then, so it is now. It is Harvest time!

I asked my friend Gary if he could write me out something about Isaiah 49 because it came up on my last post in my vision this morning. and this is what he gave to me. After I read it God brought to my remembrance the quiver he led me to that hangs on my wall that I got in 2002 and wrote a note inside that says "He hides me in His Quiver" 

God is so good, He never let's us forget the plans He alone made upon my life. He also told me years ago that my lineage comes from the Tribe of Levi. This is all making sense now. I am humbled and honored that He would choose me to represent Him and to be apart of completing His will to be done upon this earth. There was a time in my life when I felt so unworthy, I was learning how to be the bride of Christ. I did not understand. I look back and see how much I have grown in Him. How, I could stand now as David did against Goliath, or how Gideon was called and led his men. God was in it all, they were given His anointing. I have been prepared my whole life, for what is to come. I stand in awe and I stand in reverence to the One who made me and chose me for such a time as this.

This is the Quiver that has hung on my wall with the note inside of it since 2002. wow !!!

1 comment:

  1. It is really cool that I was pondering your ranch last night and got what I got and you ask me this morning to write something. Not only that but when I started typing the blue part which I reserve for revelation impartation, the type turned blue on its own. I have not used a blue type in a word for a month. It had to be God. It would have taken 3 additional steps for me to make the letters blue. They just turned on the finger of God. G

    ReplyDelete