Prayer Tree aka the Gathering Tree

Today as I went into prayer at the Gathering Tree and asked that God empty me of me and fill me full to overflowing with His love, His grace, His peace, His kindness, His mercy and all that He would like me to have like His wisdom and His directions. I immediately heard that money will not be a need where He is taking me. His provision will be sustaining. Nothing will ever be charged for on the land. Example the food for meals, the books or music, anything that comes to that land will be given because of His grace.

Then I saw a Quiver and an arrow inside and heard Isaiah 49, so I looked it up and it says >>> 

The Servant of the LORD - Listen to me, you islands; hear this, you distant nations: Before I was born the LORD called me; from my mother’s womb he has spoken my name. He made my mouth like a sharpened sword, in the shadow of his hand he hid me; he made me into a polished arrow and concealed me in his quiver. He said to me, “You are my servant, Israel, in whom I will display my splendor.”

Then I saw a Sash it was Yellow and Golden in color and the words "The Gathering Tree" was embossed in Purple.  I am thinking the Sash will be used to identify the Gathering Tree upon the land.

1 comment:

  1. THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS

    Come to Me and receive the blessings that I am pouring out in this season. These are indeed the days of overflowing blessings. It is My great desire to reveal to you the things that are taking place in My Kingdom, and the things that are taking place in your circumstances. I want to bring revelation so that you can deal with those things and gain the victory, says the Lord.

    SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS

    Surrender completely to Me. Only then will I bring you to a higher level where you can begin to see with spiritual precision. From that place your life will unfold step by step as I go before you to prepare the way for My purposes to not only be revealed but demonstrated in your life. Put your trust in Me. Isaiah 45:2 I will go before you and make the crooked places straight; I will break in pieces the gates of bronze and cut the bars of iron.

    ReplyDelete