Conversation with God feb. 9th 2021

I was chatting with God while driving and asking Him about His Blueprint, as I was passing by the Gathering Tree, I asked if I needed to do anything to make it come to fruition. He told me no, I was doing it right by writing out the blueprint. He then said He will make the people who are suppose to be apart of it aware. My friend sent me a link to another property that was hundreds of acres and was at one time bought by 3 Atlanta Braves. God shared with me that there are many people who are wealthy who look for projects like this for Tax write offs as well as wanting to make donations. God is growing me to think BIG because the first land I was on when I moved to these Mountains was 2 acres, then he showed me an 11 acre track which was within our reach, then a 280 acre track, that was way out of our reach then a 600 acre track and then the vision of the blueprint expanding to thousands and thousands of acres. I will need to depend on God for this to happen, because it is way out of our reach for this to happen, it will take God moving it all into place and the body of Christ to be apart of it all with new positions and a brand new focus on life and what it really means to be a child of the Most-High living in a world where He helps us to see His will be done, verses living surrounded by this worlds way which are getting darker as the days progress. 

I feel that all I need to do is keep writing the Blueprint and when the time is right, the people who will be financial supporters will come out of the cracks, and the people who are called to have certain positions will be there as well.

I think at this point what was given for the property that is close to my home will be what was given. The land in town for the homeless will come to fruition like Eden's Village and the post that I did on Paul Newman's dream will also come to fruition here, maybe on that land my friend sent to me. 

All I know is that I am given the vision, that is my job and once it comes to fruition, I see myself as the one who will be given the daily guidance and be the one who helps all to see the plan, He told me I will never have to worry about the upkeep because every who is apart of it will have a roll to play in it, and it will all work out for His glory.

God is so good!

1 comment:

  1. I received this word in my e-mail on 2,13, 2021 ...
    Kelly this word fits you.
    He went on to say that Kingdom Financiers are being trained with a fresh entrepreneurial spirit to generate wealth. I was sensing the need to OWN—own land, own properties...simply put, the need for ownership. This seemed very important.
    https://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=25022#word-truncate
    "Here Come the Sons in 2021!"
    Patsy Southway, Somerset, United Kingdom

    ReplyDelete