Gods Blueprint

I am sharing God's Blueprint that I have been called to write since August of 2020. The original vision came to me in 2005 for the land but I had no clue what to do with the vision at that point. Little by little I have written the step by step plans to it all, to make it easier to see the details of each step of the blueprint given to me. The main blueprint on the Horse Farm will be a retreat where people come and go. Some will stay and live there who are needed daily. But for the most part I see it as a place where people come to get filled by the Holy Spirit. They can stay 5 minutes or 5 hours it never closes. The main purpose of this space is seeking God, face to face in your own time and your own way, so He alone can fill you full to overflowing with His grace and His love.

Then there are 3 already complete Blueprints, One is housing for the homeless, one is a camp for kids and one is a restaurant where many of the people who were homeless can work and thrive.

God is so good. I cant wait till this all is set in motion in my own hometown, please pray about it, if you are led to pray, and thanks for letting me share with you. :)

In His Grace

Kelly J

No comments:

Post a Comment